Teacher Exchange Programme
Linnaeus-Palme -Academic year 2014-2015
- Department of Applied Physics and Electronics (TFE),
Umeå University (UMU) Sweden.
- College of Communication and Information Engineering (CCIE),
Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications (NUPT) China.
During this project period teachers from the participating entities will visit each other institutions and participate in research and teaching activities. Teacher exchanges take place within existing courses and/or courses that will complements the host institution's course offerings. The teachers involved in this exchange will contribute to the project development by sharing their experiences with each other and suggest improvements on
- The project's objectives, organization and implementation,
- Practical course contents and structure,
- Institutions courses as a whole.
Participants (exchange 2014-2015)
- Dr. Shafiq ur Réhman - Project Coordinator
- Prof. Fei Li – Project leader in China, CCIE contact person
- Dr. Ulrik Söderström – TFE Participating Teacher
- Dr. Quan Zhou – CCIE Participating Teacher
- Dr. Jianxin CHEN –CCIE Participating Teacher
More information about
- Department of Applied Physics and Electronics (TFE) @ UMU : www.tfe.umu.se
- Umeå University, Sweden: www.umu.se/english
- College of Communication and Information Engineering (CCIE),@ NUPT : http://ctie.njupt.edu.cn/s/39/t/205/p/2/c/540/list.htm
- Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications (NUPT), China : www.njupt.edu.cn/en/
- Umeå, Sweden: www.visitumea.se/en?lang=en
- Nanjing, China : www.cityofnanjing.com/
- Linnaeus-Palme Exchange Programme: https://aurora.umu.se/en/Education-and-research/Support-for-education/International/Exchange-programmes/Linnaeus-Palme/